Not everyone has access to Charles S. Grant's wonderful "Scenario" books . . . so Conrad Kinch (Joy and Forgetfulness) has crated a "Table Top Teaser" mini-campaign using Charles S. Grant's original "teasers" as published in magazines back in the late 1970's.
Fortunately Steve-the-Wargamer has (with permission) posted these online so that anyone can use them without needing Grant's later Scenario books.
- initial scenario -- (TTT) #3 The Advance Guard Action
- second scenario -- (TTT) #5 The Dawn Attack
- third scenario -- (TTT) #10 Rear Guard
- possible scenario -- (TTT) #4 Hold Up in the Badlands
- possible scenario -- (TTT) #8 The Hasty Defense and Relief of a Town
This Mini-Campaign has also been added to my post of the earlier ones (using Grant's books) so that all of the "Mini-Campaigns" are in one place.