Thursday, May 17, 2012

I am humbled --   

Bill Protz (Gallia) has created a wonderful "story board" of images using characters from his "Campaigns of William Augustus Pettygree" and "Campaigns in Germania" blogs to welcome me back from hospital on the "Emperor vs Elector" group blog.

I am, as always, humbled by his creativity and honored by his effort.  Here is a link to his post.

Likewise, Michael Mathews of "Campaigns in Miniature" has also offered a touching "welcome back" series of images to greet my return from 20 days in hospital.  And, as his blog moves on to other posts, you may always see his "Celebration" here.

Again I am deeply touched by the effort that Michael and Bill (two gentlemen whom I have never actually met) have taken for me.

Thank you, sirs. 

And many thanks also to "Murdock" (of "MurdocK's MauraderS" and "The Duchy of Mieczyslaw") who has so ably filled in for me as a temporary inhaber for the "Emperor vs Elector" group blog; and who has offered updates as to my condition while visiting me in hospital.

I am humbled, gentlemen . . . and most appreciative indeed.

-- Jeff




3 comments:

MurdocK said...

Jeff, we got you covered for your temp absence on EvE.

Always keen to see your return!

Gallia said...

Thank you Jeff for all you have done, for your kind interest in all our projects, as a cheering section and fun.
Respectfully,'
BIll

johnpreece said...

Jeff,

I was delighted to recieve a visit from you on my blog just now.

Of any comments I recieve I will value yours most highly because it is a mark of your recovery.

Take it slowly and rest at all times and be assured our thoughts and prayers remain for your recovery.

John